Tuesday 3 March 2009

I explained to my wife that I was building a Social Networking site that was a bit like a cross between.......well, you know the names......, but I didn't have a name for our site. Quoting the various social networking brands helped her get a visual picture of our planned site, but it didn't solve the issue of coming up with a name.
Then of course the usual futile exercise ensued; thousands of failed attempts to come up with a memorable / original name that described what it did, was, or would become. In the end verbalizing potential names was banned to retain sanity in the home.
After a couple of weeks of silence on the subject she inquired if I had found a name, which was answered with yet another silence. To help resolve the impasse she asked,"So tell me again what this doodacky does....!"
Within 5 minutes we owned www.doodacky.com

No comments:

Post a Comment